Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Road Trip

To celebrate the 3 day weekend and 3 weeks of Lia's life, we decided to take her to Vail for her first CO mountain experience. Lia was a champion traveler; she definitely seems to share her mom and dad's passion for mountain adventure. Her adventures included: meeting her grandparents and uncle Erik, lounging poolside, walking to Vail Village and enjoying breakfast on bridge street, and some fine dining. It was fun for me to be able to partake in my own adventures that I haven't been able to do since becoming pregnant. Josh and I played 18 holes of golf, I was able to lay on my stomach to get some sun on my back, and I sat in a hot tub for the first time in 10 months. We weren't sure how Lia would do on her 1st weekend away but learned quickly that the opportunity was one we will definitely do again soon.
















1 comment: