Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Backpacking

I am married to the most wonderful man who knows my heart and the things that make it come alive. Recently, when an opportunity came up for me to guide a group of YL girls on a backpacking trip, Josh helped to arrange all things Lia so I could make the experience happen. It was such a refreshing treat to be on trail and reflect on this past year as a new mom. Even after 28 miles of hiking and very few hours of sleep, I returned feeling like I spent a week at the spa. Below is a link of the pictures we took. The joy of returning home to J and Lia was oh so sweet, especially considering that Lia perfected walking while I was gone.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.535991263768.2031681.171700865&type=1

Here’s to knowing the things that bring life to the people you love and helping to provide opportunities to make them happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment